Extreme Lash Adhesive 2-3 seconds
FREE LashBase Retention Guide (worth £9.99) with every purchase of lash adhesive! Guide comes as a digital download once your order has been dispatched.
EXTREME LASH EXTENSION ADHESIVE 2 – 3 SECONDS
PROFESSIONAL EYELASH EXTENSION GLUE FOR QUALIFIED LASH ARTISTS ONLY
Extreme eyelash extensions adhesive / lash glue:
- Suitable for all lash extensions.
- Slow drying (2 – 3 seconds) suitable for beginners who are just starting out, or for intermediate lash artists who are working on their speed and technique.
- Perfect for students and a popular choice with our Affiliate Academies.
Curing Time: 2 - 3 Seconds
Ideal Humidity: 40 – 60%
Ideal Temperature: 18-24 Degrees Celsius
Our adhesive is triple purified which gives it a longer life and fewer impurities. Once opened use within 6 weeks. Always put the lid back on and keep at room temperature. Contains Cyanoacrylate.
The Extreme lash extension adhesive is:
- Oil resistant
- Heat resistant
- Not tested on animals
Thinking about switching up your adhesive? We highly recommend you try a sample first before purchasing a full-size adhesive bottle. Our adhesives are available in sample size and can be ordered here. Please store sample sizes in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
All our adhesives have the same shelf life. When first bottled by the manufacturer, our adhesives have a 9-month unopened shelf life (if stored correctly). Once opened, the adhesive will have a 6-week shelf life. Lash adhesives need to be handled with care, so you’ll need to store your adhesive upright, in an airtight container to ensure longevity. We recommend renewing your adhesive (whether it is opened or unopened within 6 weeks).
Top Tip: When you open your new adhesive, pop the date on the side of the bottle. This way you can check when it’s time to reorder!
Always make sure to shake your adhesive before use, to ensure the ingredients are mixed properly. You can shake your adhesive by hand or using a LashBase Handheld Shaker.
Having some problems with lash extension retention? Go through our troubleshooting process below:
- Adjust the level of humidity and/or temperature in the room to the recommended levels.
- Ensure you are working with an adhesive that suits your speed and technique.
- Check your adhesive bottle is still in date.
- Ensure you have shaken your adhesive for the recommended time, and the ingredients are mixed correctly.
- Provide your clients with an Aftercare Pack to ensure they are aware of the correct aftercare instructions.
- Make sure you are working on clean lashes. Remove any makeup, oils, or residue with the Protein Remover Pads, and thoroughly cleanse the lashes using the Purified Sensitive Cleanser. You could also try using LashNeutral to neutralise the pH surface levels.
- Check the client consultation form, for changes in medication or possible pregnancy.
- Check the lash extension is properly adhered at the base, hold the lash in place and allow for curing time.
- Apply the correct length of extension. You can add an extension that is shorter than the natural lash or up to 3mm longer.
- Look at the position of your light. Lash lights let out heat so if they are positioned too close to the adhesive source, this can have an effect too.
You can read more about retention troubleshooting here.
Where can I buy eyelash extension glue? At LashBase we have over 12 years of experience, knowledge, and resources, which we put into upgrading every aspect of our world-leading adhesives. We never compromise on quality and continue to be industry advocates of meeting regulatory demands. Choosing to use any of our adhesive range shows that you care about quality, that you care about client safety, and it shows that you are a true professional of your craft.
Note: We have ended our trial of "sealed nozzles" and will be moving forward with "unsealed nozzles" from now on. Pins and/or silica gel bags will still be provided.