Creating flexible adhesive bonds means that you don’t have to put so much trust in how well your clients look after their lashes last once they leave your lash room.
We know that clients like to sleep on their face, rub their eyes and apply makeup, where makeup shouldn’t be applied. There’s also not a lot you can do when they tell you that they don’t do any of those things (even though you know they do).
So here’s our answer…
This beautiful and clean-smelling liquid packs quite the magical punch.
One drop of this across the adhesive bonds post application will promote flexibility in the adhesive bond.
It reduces any tiny air bubbles between the clients natural lash and adhesive and it also helps neutralise adhesive fumes to help you provide a safer treatment and reduce any unneeded sensitivities.
Because of the Flexibonder process, clients will be able to get the lashes as wet as they wish from the second they leave. Oh and the best part? Improved retention for you AND your clients.
We have tested and tweaked this formula to maximise its benefits whilst keeping it unique and safe to use.
Made in the UK, and fully compliant with all UK, EU and US regulations. Purchase with confidence and know that what you are using is safe and professional. The bottle contains 15ml.
- Neutralises adhesive fumes, which reduces the chances of irritation.
- Polymerises the adhesive with no 'shock curing'.
- Creates a flexible bond, meaning better retention.
- Client's can get their lashes wet straight away.
How to use:
- Allow 2-3 minutes to pass before applying.
- Drop a small amount onto a clean, flat, non-pourous surface. Using a microfibre brush, dip into the drop and swipe through the adhesive bonding points. Less is more when it comes to FlexiBonder.
- Once applied, air/fan dry.